Friday, April 29, 2011

A Quick Side Note

In addition to my music and drawing, I love talking about politics and related issues. And since 2002, I've been doing just that at a great forum called America's Debate, where I am a moderator. The site is run by Mike and Jaime, a couple from Savannah, Georgia, and I think the site is unique among the many political debate sites out there. It's different because it is tightly moderated. Not in a way that stifles opinion, though. The moderation is geared at keeping debates on topic, and for keeping debates from devolving into flame wars. The discussions get heated, but because of our rules about sourcing our opinions, being civil, and keeping on topic, it's just a great place to find mostly intelligent debates about current issues.

If you like to discuss politics, and value intelligent and thoughtful debate, come check us out!

No comments: